Monday, January 16, 2012

Garlic Brussels Sprouts



Credit: Taste of Home Simple & Delicious
Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/DUP-Garlic-Brussels-Sprouts

Cochran Review: Yummmmmmy!!! We really enjoyed these! Loaded with garlic, but not overbearing at all! I'm a fan of smaller brussels sprouts. My grocer only had large in the produce section. So, I bought 2 one pound bags of the petites in the freezer section. The first step in the recipe is to trim the sprouts and cut an "x" in them. This was a lot of work since I chose the petites... a lot more of them. Luckily, my husband stepped in and helped. Mom suggested this may have been recommended in the case of having large sprouts to be sure they cooked all the way through. So, next time I will try the petites without cutting and see how it goes. Overall, easy and tasty! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment