Saturday, January 21, 2012

Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps


Credit: Taste of Home Simple & Delicious
Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Asian-Turkey-Lettuce-Wraps

Cochran Review: Oh my goodness! I will make these again, and again, and again! AH-mazing! So simple, too! I chopped the stir-fry veggies by hand, because my son was napping. However, next time I will chop them in the food processor (another one of my fav kitchen toys) to save time! Also, I used natural peanut butter, because that's what we like and keep in the house. When we were at the grocery that day the Boston lettuce wasn't looking so fresh. So, we used iceberg lettuce. I'd like to try Boston lettuce with it next time! We had Boston lettuce with the slow cooker brisket and it was delish! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment