Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12

Good evening!
Tonight we enjoyed Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer from Taste of Home. It was very good and can feed an army! Hope you're hungry! See our review on the original recipe post.

One thing I'm loving about Taste of Home recipes is when it says 30 mins it legitimately takes me 30 mins! I don't find that to be true when I'm following a Rachael Ray 30 min meal. Maybe I'm a slow chopper, but often preparing the food for "30 min meals" takes me 30 mins, much less cooking it. Tonight I started at 5:03pm, had my one year old between my legs most of the time because my husband got caught at work and in traffic, prepped the food, cooked it, cleaned up, switched laundry, and our meal was ready at 5:33pm! I kid you not! Impressive!

We also had the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crescents tonight! Talk about yummy and easy! Two of my favorite things! See our review on the original recipe post.

Tomorrow is Chicken Strips Milano and Garlic Brussels Sprouts. I forgot the brisket last night included a garnish salad. So, I decided to switch my original plan and make the sprouts tomorrow night.

Thanks for joining us for dinner tonight. See you tomorrow!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment