Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/24/10

Hi everyone. My son and I are a little under the weather today. So, I'm going to keep this short. We had Pepperoni Penne Carbonara and Zesty Broccoli last night. It was a great meal! We really enjoyed it! Our reviews are on the original recipe posts. Enjoy!

Tonight we had slow cooker French Dip. It tasted as great as it smelled all day! I committed one of my own sins... I didn't make a vegetable. I planned to make Mixed Greens & Fruit Salad w/ Hoisin Dressing, but I ran out of steam this afternoon from being sick all day. Another change due to my illness is our Wednesday play date is moved to Friday. Maybe I'll try the salad I planned to have tonight with the Avocado Chicken Salad for Friday's lunch. We'll let you know how it is.

Thanks for joining us for dinner! See you tomorrow.
~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment