Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 min Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake


Credit: Babble
Recipe: http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/08/16/two-minutechocolate-peanut-butter-cake/

Cochran Review: My friend Sara found this recipe a few months ago, & our families instantly fell in love! My husband couldn't believe I made it so quickly! He asked, "Where did this come from?" I said I made it, and he said, "Just now?!" I said yeah! Ha ha! Give it a try! It is a great way to satisfy your cake craving and not have a whole cake laying around to tempt you again and again! Your lips and hips will thank you! We highly recommend serving this with natural vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. THis is not helping my waistline! Maybe I'll make it aftr a long run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Well if you look at it like that, Elizabeth, everything but celery and water is bad for your waistline! However, eating this one small cake to fix a craving over having an entire cake in your house tempting you everyday for a week is way better for your waistline! It is all how we look at it! :) I think it sounds like a great treat for after a long run!

      Delete