Friday, January 20, 2012

1/19/12

Good morning... almost afternoon!
I'm guessing I won't be posting Tuesday/Thursday nights since I'm now doing cardio those nights at the gym. Sorry if this delay is inconvenient for you, but it is all in the name of being healthy and heart strong!

Big day yesterday! I submitted a picture to Wholly Guacamole's Facebook contest of the inside of my fridge and won a prize pack! Talk about big winnings!!! Check it out!!
I'm so excited about this! The products are actually Asian inspired by Lee Kum Kee. So, I will be making lettuce wraps again next week or finding a new recipe! So fun!! Stay tuned to see what I decide on! I know, I know... you can't sleep due to the anticipation!  :)

For those of you who don't know about Wholly Guacamole, get on board, people! It is, in my opinion, the best pre-packaged guacamole around! Natural ingredients and healthy! Love it! I also enjoy the individual 100 calorie packs they make! We all know how fast guac turns brown, and this really helps me get some life out of it! I find it in the produce section at my grocer... yes, so fresh it is with the produce!

Last night's dinner, Chicken Milano & Garlic Brussels Sprouts, was easy, tasty, and light! We all really enjoyed it! Lots of garlic! Yum! We won't have an issue with vampires any time soon! :) See our detail review on the original recipe posts.

Tonight's dinner is Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Quesadillas. I chose the high temp for 4 hours to cook the chicken, but this recipe says low for 8 hours is good, too. That's nice for those of you working the 9-5 shifts! It smells so good already! I skipped a few steps. I'll update you on how it goes after we try it.

Thanks for joining us for dinner! See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment