Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12

Hi everyone!
Well, we had a bust tonight! My husband tried to make the Best Burger recipe and we think the hamburger meat was bad. I walked through the kitchen, smelled something, and checked our son's diaper. It is never a good start if your meat smells like a dirty diaper! My husband continued to cook it, and it continued to smell. He tried a small bite, and said it was awful. So, we had leftovers tonight.

I think I saved the night by making the 2 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, tho! Yummy!!!!! Served it with vanilla ice cream... it is really the only way to have it!

Also, I made the Mixed Greens & Fruit Salad with Hoisin Dressing today for lunch. It was great! Check out our review on the original recipe post.

Tomorrow is Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce and Grilled Asparagus & Squash.

Thanks for joining us for dinner! See you tomorrow!
~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment