Sunday, January 29, 2012

1/29/12

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend! We had a busy and fun weekend! So, Friday my son and I had a play date with Sara and her son! We had a great time and enjoyed the Chicken Salad with Avocado Dressing for lunch! My review is on the original post... don't miss this one!!! Yummy!!!!

Friday night, our son stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while my husband and I had a few friends over. We served pretzel bites, crescent pepperoni roll-ups, cucumber boats, summer guacamole with chili garlic sauce, and homemade salsa. I posted all of the recipes with our reviews. These are some great treats for upcoming Superbowl parties! Oh, I also made my well known turkey meatballs... I'll post that recipe tomorrow. To drink, the boys enjoyed beer while Thai and I tried a new yummy drink! We had chardonnay, ginger ale, sliced strawberries, and sliced peaches mixed together. It was refreshing and great! I'll post that recipe tomorrow, too. Running out of steam for the night!

Last night we got together with our good friends Greg and Mar and their kids. Mar served slow cooker lasagna and garlic cheese bread. If you haven't tried this, you should. We love it! Again, I can post this recipe tomorrow... there are a few variations. I'll try to post a couple so you have a choice. They're all good and easy, really.

Tonight we just threw together some turkey burgers. Nothing too special, but I can give you our recipe tomorrow with the others. I put leftover provolone cheese, lettuce, and avocado dressing on my and our son's burgers! YUM!!!! My husband put lettuce and leftover Hoisin Dressing on his. He said it was really great, too!

I'll be making this week's menu tomorrow. I didn't get a chance this weekend. I posted quite a few recipes today, but looks like I owe you a few more tomorrow.

Thanks for joining us for dinner. See you tomorrow.
~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment