Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12 This week's meal plan

Well, it is a new week and time for a new meal plan! Here's what we are having:

Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce and Snow Pea Medley

Pepperoni Penne Carbonara and Zesty Broccoli (tonight)

Best Burger Ever and Grilled Asparagus & Squash with Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce

Slow Cooker French Dip and Mixed Greens and Fruit Salad with Hoisin Dressing

We are possibly going out Friday night. So, I have only planned four meals at this point. However, Wednesday my friend Sara and I have a play date with our little guys and we are trying Avocado Chicken Salad that we found on Pinterest! Yum! I'm so excited, because my grocery list consisted of a need for 5 avocados this week!!! I seriously <3 all things avocado!!!



Hope you had a great weekend, and you're enjoying the posted recipes! I'll post a review about tonight's dinner soon!

~ Jen

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait for our chicken salad adventure on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete