Monday, January 16, 2012

Chicken Strips Milano

No pic was available online, sorry. I'll take one when I make it this week. -- Oh no! Completely gobbled this up and forgot I needed a pic! I'll reheat for lunch and take a pic. Sorry!

Credit: Taste of Home Simple & Delicious
Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Chicken-Strips-Milano

Cochran Review: Light, easy, and yum! I served this with the Garlic Brussels Spouts and it was a great pairing! Mom and Dad were over for dinner again since it was our cardio night, and they both enjoyed it! Eating fresh and healthy is new for Dad, but he seemed to really enjoy everything... well, except the brussels sprouts. He doesn't like brussels sprouts, but they looked and smelled so good he gave one a go without persuasion! Impressive! Mom says, "Oh, I'd definitely make this again!" Ha ha! It was really nice to have a pasta dish that didn't feel heavy and weighted down with sauce. My husband said at first he thought it needed a little more sauce next time. However, I added Parmesan cheese on top (not in the recipe), and he said that made a difference... no extra sauce needed. So, if you are swearing off cheese, add a little more olive oil is our recommendation. Also, boneless skinless chicken strips are the same price as breasts at our grocer. So, I saved myself a step by getting these and not having to cut breasts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment