Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunset Sangria


Credit: http://highstreetmarket.blogspot.com/2009/07/sweet.html

The bog listed above didn't really provide exact directions. Here is how I made it:

1 bottle of Barefoot Chardonnay
Equal ounces of Ginger Ale (I skipped Fresca since I have a citrus allergy.)
1 can of unsweetened peaches drained (my grocer didn't have fresh since it is February)
5 large strawberries cut

Do yourself a favor and make this a little in advance to let the flavor of the fruit diffuse. Yum! Enjoy!

I should also mentioned I have no idea what the name of this drink is. So, I just named it. :)

3 comments:

  1. This would be so fun virgin for a kids party! I know my little cousins next door would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fun, Kerry! Sparkling White Grape Juice would probably be good in place of the wine!

      Delete
    2. Or maybe a warm version on a cold day with Apple Cider! :)

      Delete