Sunday, February 5, 2012

Slow Cooker Lasagna



Credit: Creating Through Life
Recipe: http://creatingthroughlife.blogspot.com/2011/10/crock-pot-lasagna.html

Cochran Review: I haven't had this particular recipe, I don't think, but I've had several from dinning at friend's homes and that I've made myself. Some call for adding spinach or brocolli. I made a recipe from Parents or Parenting Magazine a while back, but can't find it now. Anyway, point being, they all have tasted about the same... amazing! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Crock-pot Lasagna. Everyone seems to really love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! People were asking me for a slow cooker lasagna recipe. I couldn't find my old one, but came across your recipe. After looking it over, it seemed easy and tasty. I can't wait to actually try it and report back about how good it is! Thanks for sharing your recipe!

      Delete