Friday, February 10, 2012

2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge


Credit: Cookies & Cups
Recipe: http://cookiesandcups.com/strawberry-2-ingredient-fudge/

Cochran Review: These are super sweet and tasty! I used Ghiradelli White Chocolate Chips and a whipped strawberry icing, because that is all my grocer had in regards to strawberry icing.
If you haven't melted chocolate in the past, be sure to put the setting on low, stir often and be patient. There's no quick, successful way to melt it. I put the combination in a 9x13 pan. I think next time I would choose a smaller pan to make the fudge thicker.

Once it was in the pan I sprinkled chocolate M&Ms... so technically, I made it a 3 ingredient recipe. :)  I tried to make the cute heart shaped fudge like the original recipe shows, but I failed. I cut the pieces in squares and served it on a plate. My fudge didn't display near as beautiful as the original recipe shows, but they were very good, none the less.

Our family really enjoyed this quick and easy treat. Hope you enjoy it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment