Monday, February 6, 2012

2/6/12

Shhhh... we ate out tonight... well, in, but out. :) Crazy morning start resulted in no time for meal planning and me without a car to go to the grocery. Soooo, my husband picked up Crazy Bowls and Wraps for dinner and Dairy Queen for dessert on his way home from work. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda nice not to cook on a hectic day!

I'm thinking I'll try a slow cooker applesauce chicken recipe tomorrow. Still trying to decide what to make with it. Suggestions? Requests for us to try something out for you? Also this week we will be having one of our favorite meals, a Creamy Spinach Ravioli. Yum! Not decided on the other meals yet. I seem to be having a difficult time getting excited about anything I've seen.

I received a new issue of Taste of Home today! I was so excited, because my first issue was AMAZING! Ehh... not so much this time. My husband flipped through it and agrees. It made me kinda sad.

I saw on another blogger's site tables that separated posts. I'm thinking this might be a good idea for my blog... chicken, beef, etc. What do you think? Much easier to go back and find a recipe, I think. So, I'll have to look into how to do this. Another project! :)

Well, it is late, I'm tired, and I'm making a gazillion typos. So, off to bed I go. Thanks for joining us for dinner tonight. See you tomorrow!
~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment