Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken



Credit: My Aunt Sherry found this on Allrecipes.com, & I'm so excited she shared!
Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spicy-Garlic-Lime-Chicken/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=77640069&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2012-02-19&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1

Cochran Review: I'll let you know... it's for dinner tonight w/ sweet potatoes and broccoli. -- These were amazing!!! My husband said this was the best chicken breast he ever had! Turned out very flavorful and juicy! I cut the spicy spices in half since we were serving this to our 14 month old. He loved this, too! Thanks again Aunt Sherry! What a great find!

Also, I found a bag of edamame beans in my freezer and decided to make them instead of broccoli. However, I wondered what they would taste like baked. See my edamame post for recipe... WONDERFUL!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment