Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/12

Happy Super Bowl Day!

Hope your day is full of friends, family, good food, funny commercials, and, oh yeah... a good football game! :) We also look forward to Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet in our house! So cute!

Sorry for the one week hiatus from blogging last week! Best explanation is life happened! LOL!

I started blogging on January 16, 2012, and as of the end of January had 1,006 page views! I find this so exciting!!! Thanks so much to all of you for checking in to see what we're having for dinner! The Blog Spot has offered an earning opportunity since we have been so successful. We are in the process of looking into this. I don't want ads to misrepresent my opinions or make viewing the blog cumbersome. That being said, it sure wouldn't hurt to make a little side cash for doing what I'm already doing. I'll keep you posted. Anyone already doing this with a blog? Or decide not to? I'd love to hear from you!

I posted the recipes we made last week, and our reviews are on the individual postings. Enjoy!

Today we are taking Pretzel Bites to our Super Bowl party. We will be making the garlic pamesan like in the past, but will also be trying the sweet version. I'll keep you posted. I haven't made a meal plan for the week quite yet. I hope to have that done soon.

Thanks for joining us for dinner! See you tomorrow... or soon if life happens.  :)
~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment