Sunday, February 5, 2012

Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak


Credit: Point-less Meals
Recipe: http://pointlessmeals.blogspot.com/2011/05/grilled-balsamic-flank-steak.html

Cochran Review: This meal was so easy and tasty! Not balsamic over load at all! I served it w/ a side of Heinz 57, because my husband loves it. We really enjoyed it! With a mid-winter break in temperatures (in the 60's last week) I couldn't resist adding a grilled meal to our menu! I threw the marinade together quickly, let it sit until my husband got home, and he grilled it while I was at the gym for a 30 min run. My husband said it grilled easily... he didn't read the instructions on how the recipe said to grill it. He just went out and cooked it. So, I can't say if it grilled the way the recipe stated. Sorry. We paired this w/ a sweet potato. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment