Friday, September 7, 2012

Caramel-Apple Pork Chops


Credit: Taste of Home - Simple & Delicious
Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Caramel-Apple-Pork-Chops?Login=JoinLogIn

Cochran Review: I had pork steaks in the freezer already, so I substituted. The whole meal can together in under an hour. It was very easy to make, and was very tasty! Not too sweet, but sweet enough my husband said he didn't have as much a need for dessert after. Notice his use of need instead of want. LOL! Enjoy!

Leftover news.... I'm a big fan of cooking enough for leftovers, but I didn't enjoy this meal as a leftover. The flavors and textures seemed to just mush together over night. So, the next day it was just one blah flavor instead of the enjoyable layed flavor and texture we experienced the day before. I would still like to have this meal again, but I won't make enough for leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment