Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mini Turkey & Veggie Meatloaves


Credit: One of my best friends, Marianne, found this through Perdue
Recipe: http://m.perdue.com/recipes/details.asp?id=143&titile=Mini

Cochran Review: This is my 100th post! Crazy to me that I've posted so many recipes! Thank you to all of you for having interest in what I'm cooking! My blog gets over 1,000 hits per month, which I find very humbling.

We are having these cute little mini turkey meatloaves for dinner tonight. I decided to throw a broccoli bunch and a carrot in the food processor to mix into the loaves. I like to sneak extra veggies in for our family in dishes like these where they go undetected.

These were good. My son (almost 2) helped with dinner. So, we served it with mac n' cheese. I don't know if it is because Thanksgiving is around the corner of what, but I'd like to try something fun and different with this. I'd like to put green beans in the food processor and mix with the turkey, seasonings, cheese and add stuffing instead of bread crumbs. Then I'd serve it on a bed of mashed potatoes and drizzle with gravy. I may have to try this soon! LOL! Enjoy!

Here's a pic from our dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment