Monday, April 30, 2012

French Toast & Bacon Cupcakes


Credit: Mama B Blog
Recipe: http://mamabblog.com/2011/06/french-toast-and-bacon-cupakes.html

Cochran Review: I whipped these up this morning. You can tell a mama is responsible for this recipe, because it is oh so easy! I keep whole wheat flour on hand at home. So, I used that instead of white four. Other than this change, I followed the recipe. I'm getting ready to ice the cupcakes shortly. Unfortunately, my meat loving husband ate up all of the bacon I precooked. So, I'll need to pick that up during my weekly grocery run today. However, I couldn't resist trying one hot out of the oven! So, I iced one and we dug in! YUM! We got more of a cinnamon roll taste than french toast. Maybe it is the wheat flour or the lacking bacon. We will try again with bacon and let you know... if they last!! Cinnamon roll, french toast, whatever it is, there's no arguing in our family that it is pure yummy!!

So, just tried this with bacon! And it is AH-MA-zing!!! Oh so good! Thanks for joining us for breakfast! Enjoy!

Here's a pic of our cupcakes:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment